Indian Journal of Tax Law: Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Tax Law (IJTL) is biannual journal of legal scholarship with focus on the area of taxation. The journal is published by the Indian Journal of Tax Law, an organization of the law students of National Law University, Odisha. The organization is independent from the University and is functioning to promote discourse on the field of Taxation.
IJTL is India's first student edited law journal focusing solely on taxation. It is a double blinded peer reviewed journal which is guided by an efficient Advisory Board comprising of eminent legal luminaries in the field of Taxation. Currently, we have with us on board Mr. Narayan Prasad Jain, Advocate and recipient of Direct Taxes Literature Award as well as Mr. Karthik Ranganathan, Advocate and Company Secretary (ICSI) who manages Karthik Ranganathan Associates. Also joining us is Ms. Neha Pathakji, Associate Professor, NALSAR, Hyderabad and Mr. Sanjay Yadav, Associate Prof. (Taxation) NLIU, Bhopal.
The journal follows Open Journal System and would like to reach to its readers through electronic media, and thus it is published online.
The Indian Journal of Tax Law calls for the submissions of manuscripts on all areas of taxation from students, legal academia and professionals within India and overseas under the following categories:
- Articles (between 3000-10000 words including footnotes)
- Case Notes (2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Commentaries (3000-8000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
Mode of Submission:
We do not accept hard copy of manuscripts for publication. All submissions must be emailed in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com. Manuscripts should be sent before the last date notifying the same. For contributors, not being nationals of India, their submissions are accepted on rolling basis.
Style & Format:
Submissions must follow the following style and format-
- Main Body must be in font size 12, Times New Roman font theme, and 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes must be in font size 10, Times New Roman font theme, and 1 line spacing.
- Please use footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Footnotes should conform to the 19th Edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
All submissions will be subject to plagiarism check.
The last date for submission of manuscript for publication in Volume 1 Issue 2 is 4th May, 2015.