International Journal of Research and Analysis (Vol. 3, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a Call for Papers for its Volume 3 Issue 2, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
- Authors may submit papers directly on the website (www.ijra.in) under 'Submit Article' link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
- Also its mandatorily for all authors to submit article to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and processing fee is
- Rs. 1400 for Single Author
- Rs. 1800 for Co-Authorship
The author's are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the authors via email.
The fee includes a copy of the journal issue in CD and a Certificate of Publication to the author/s through speed post/courier.
19th April, 2015
Intimation of Acceptance:
26th April, 2015 or 5 days from the date of submission
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 2:
9th May, 2015