National Conference on Gender Sensitization
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is going to organize a two day National Conference on "Gender Sensitization" in collaboration with Safe City, Breakthrough and UN Women.
Date: 24th - 25th April, 2015
Venue: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi
Call for Papers:
The organizing committee seeks to further the causes of these organizations, and invites solution centric papers from the Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Scholars and Students for presentation and participation in the Seminar based on the following agendas.
- Portrayal of the Genders: The Role of Cinema
- Digital Activism: Women & Media
- Laws and Legislation: The Gender Bias
- Caste & Identity from a Gendered Lens
- Role of NGOs: Civil Rights Activism
- Urban Planning and Women's Safety
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The Abstract for the paper should not exceed 300 words.
- The length of the complete paper should be between 3000 - 5000 words, excluding references.
- The format is Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 lines spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1" margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- The cover page of the submitted paper shall contain the title of the paper, followed by the authors' name(s), affiliation, communication address, email and phone details.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- A paper cannot have more than two co-authors.
- By submitting their work, the author(s) is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism of any sort will be summarily rejected.
- Exceptional papers will be published with a recognized reference id. (Details shall be sent with the acceptance mail of abstracts)
- All papers (abstract and in full) must be submitted on email@example.com.
- Single Author: Rs.1000/-
Submission of Abstracts:
2nd April, 2015
Notification of Review Decision:
4th April, 2015
Registration Opens on:
4th April, 2015
Submission of Complete Papers:
20th April, 2015
Registration Closes on:
23rd April, 2015
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India