CII Intellectual Property Education Initiative
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will soon be coming out with a series of Online Certification Courses on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) under the aegis of its Intellectual Property Education Initiative (CII - IPEI). With an aim to develop a skilled and literate IP workforce for the Indian industry, CII has tied up with leading agencies and experts in this domain to devise courses meeting the requirements of industry.
On the eve of World IP Day the CII - IP Education Initiative will be launched at National IPR Conference being organized in association with Government of India, which will later culminate into National IP Awards - 2015.
Date: 24th April, 2015
Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Key features of the Course:
- Learn from course modules developed by experts and eminent personalities from industry, academia in the domain of IPR.
- Wide variety of courses developed by notable authors based on the requirements of industry.
- Tie-up with leading national and international academic institutions and international bodies.
- Live Webinars to supplement the courses.
- Courses, offered by India's apex Industry Chamber which is well known in the Industry and Government for its pioneering role in helping build a strong framework for a robust IP ecosystem in the country.
The details regarding the courses on offer may be accessed through the attached brochure. First few applicants to register will get a chance to intern with CII.
Ms. Sheetal Chopra
Director and Head IPR Division
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
Download Brochure, Conference Details