RGNUL Student Law Review (Vol. 2, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is pleased to announce the call for papers for the Student Law Review (Volume 2, Issue 1).
Public International Law
Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Master's course can send their submissions for the Law Review.
RGNUL Student Law Review is a peer-reviewed journal. The articles would undergo initial editorial screening followed by blind peer review. Manuscripts are invited under the following categories:
comprehensive and thorough analysis of issues related to the theme of the Journal. The word limit for articles is between 5,000 to 7,000 words.
- Short Notes:
A short note is more concise than an article specifically dealing with the challenges to the problems consisting between 3,000 to 5,000 words.
- Case Comments:
An academic writing that analyses or is a critique of a recent case. The word limit for commentaries is between 3,000 to 4,000 words.
- Normative Law Articles:
The Law Review will explore the opinion of students relating to the specific Legislations involved in the theme of the Journal. It seeks to bring out a student's view on how a particular Legislation or Legislative Provision should have been drafted to bring out clarity into the law. The article must first state briefly about the Legislation/Legislative provision and then suggest what changes can be adopted in it. Should you have reason to believe that the particular legislation requires some amendments, you are welcome to DRAFT and/or AMEND the provisions or you can re-draft the entire law if so be the requirement. Arguments must be logical and can take into account aspects such as Sociological, Political, and Economic implications of the law. Word Limit shall not exceed 5,000 words
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced and should conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation Style.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author's name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
The last date for submissions is 20th March, 2015 by 11:00 P.M (IST)
Dr. Anand Pawar
Faculty Editor, RGNUL Student Law Review
Associate Professor of Law, RGNUL
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sidhuwal - Bhadson Road,