Dhawani Manocha Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015
The Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University is pleased to organize the Dhawani Manocha Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015.
Date: 26th - 28th March, 2015
Venue: Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab
The problem for the Dhawani Manocha Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015 involves issues pertaining to Constitution Law.
The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course and LL.M. Degree Course students are also eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. This team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers. Teams may have only one researcher. No observer / additional member can be part of a team in any capacity. If any fourth member is accompanying the team, he/she will not be allowed to sit and observe the oral rounds, will not be provided accommodation/food and will not be given a certificate by the organizers under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Teams must confirm participation by sending the scanned copy of the duly filled registration form to email@example.com with the subject as "Registration Form for Dhawani Manocha National Moot Court Competition 2015" latest by 3rd March, 2015.
- Registration fee for the moot is Rs. 2000 per team (only one team per Department or one team per college). The payment will have to be made in the form of a demand draft in favour of 'The Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala.' payable at Patiala.
- The duly filled registration form and demand draft have to be sent, latest by 7th March, 2015, to the following address:
Punjab School of Law,
Patiala - 147002
- Each team shall be assigned a code upon registration.
- There shall be two preliminary rounds, a Quarter Final, a Semi Final and a Final Round.
- Accommodation will be provided to all the teams.
- For any additional members of any team the host university will not be responsible for his/her accommodation.
- Conveyance will be provided to all the teams from the Station on their arrival to the accommodation.
- Food for all the days of the competition will be provided to all the teams.
- Teams must send a scanned copy of the travel details form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Travel Details for Dhawani Manocha Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015". This should be sent no later than 10th March, 2015.
Teams must confirm participation by Registration Form latest by
3rd March, 2015
Registration form and Demand draft have to be sent latest by
7th March, 2015
scanned copy of the travel details latest by
10th March, 2015
26th - 28th March, 2015
Punjab School of Law,
Punjabi University, Patiala,
Punjab - 147002
Phone: 01750-3046297, 01750-3046298
Download Invitation, Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Form, Travel Form