1st National Post Graduate Criminology Conference on Rethinking Criminological Issues in India
Criminal Justice Forum at Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is pleased to organize the 1st National Post Graduate Criminology Conference on Rethinking Criminological Issues in India.
Date: 12th - 13th March, 2015
- Gender and Crime
- Caste and Communal Issues
- Human Rights Issues
- Child Exploitation
- Media and Social Problems
- Technology intermediate crimes and Cyber Victimization
- Impact of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- Social Exclusion and Inclusion
- Contribution of Criminal Justice wings in Crime Prevention
- Environmental Crimes and Laws
- Economic Crimes and Laws
- Importance of Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies
- Role of NGOs, Stake Holders, Academicians, Social Workers in curbing Social Problems
Submission of Papers:
Interested Post Graduate students, five year integrated course students and research scholars are invited to submit original and unpublished abstract papers for oral presentation on any theme mentioned above. The abstract of the paper typed in A4 Size in APA format, Times New Roman, Font 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing and not more than 400 words shall be send by email (email@example.com) to the Organizing Secretary on or before 28th February, 2015. The abstract review committee will select the abstract for oral presentation. The selected authors will be intimated via e-mail.
Note: The co-author should also pay the fee separately Selected papers will be published in the Conference proceedings with ISBN.
- Early bird registration (before 28th February 2015):
- PG students & Research Scholars: Rs.500/- (late registration is Rs. 650/-)
- Accompanying person: Rs.400/-
The late Registration is after 1st March 2015 until 10th March 2015
The registration fee should be remitted through DD in favour of "The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli" payable at Tirunelveli.
The conference kit, lunch and refreshment with high Tea will be provided. If the participants request and pay the accommodation fee with the registration fee, the organizer will arrange accommodation as per the request. Participants may also arrange accommodation on their own. No TA/DA will be paid by the organizers or the university & no accommodation will be provided without prior request of the participants.
Mr. E. Enanalap Periyar
ICSSR Doctoral Research Fellow & Organizing Secretary (FNPGCC, 2015)
Criminal Justice Forum - Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Tirunelveli - 627012, Tamil Nadu