University of Kashmir - Law Admission for Foreign Nationals
Applications are invited from foreign nationals seeking admission to various programmes of study at University of Kashmir.
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education Course - 1 Year
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 years
- LL.B. - 3 years
- LL.M. - 2 Years
P.G. Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education Course / LL.B.
Graduation in any Discipline
B.A. LL.B. - 5 years
10 + 2 in any discipline
LL.M. - 2 Years
LL.B with 55% marks
In the event of their selection, candidates will be informed about their selection and their admission will be subject to the following conditions: -
- Equivalence of their qualifying examination as prescribed by the University for various Programmes of study.
- Production of Student - Visa in accordance with the revised Visa Policy of Government of India as also a Xerox copy of their Passport together with the original documents for verification.
How to Apply:
- Visit University website at www.kashmiruniversity.net and click on "Admission 2015"
- Download the prescribed format of the Application Form
- Deposit a Processing Fee of Rs. 500/-
- Forward the Application Form through Surface Post and another copy through Indian Council for Cultural Relations, if applying under Clause II (b) above, along with all relevant Certificates and Documents asked for
University of Kashmir endeavors to provide residence facilities to almost all the outstanding students. There are 6 hostels which can accommodate around 1000 students.
The mess in the hostels is highly subsidized as students do not have to pay for the services of cooks, helpers, sanitation and other staff that have been provided to the hostels. The provision of meals in each of the Hostel is on "no profit no loss" basis. The actual running of the mess is controlled by the Mess Committee elected by the students themselves.
Hostel charges are nominal. Each hostel is provided with indoor and outdoor facilities for games and sports. Recreation facilities like TV and other facilities at the Campus are available.
Last date of receipt of complete prescribed Application Form
1st March, 2015
Deadline for registration of candidates selected for admission to various Programmes
31st May, 2015
Dean Academic Affairs
Dean Students Welfare
Public Relations Officer
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
University of Kashmir,
Srinagar - 190006,
Jammu and Kashmir
Phone: +91-194-227-2009, 91-194-227-2008, 91-194-227-2007
Fax: 91-194-227-2009, +91-194-227-2089
Website: www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in, kashmiruniversity.net
Download Brochure, Application Form