NALSAR International Law Journal: Call for Papers
The NALSAR International Law Journal is a student edited, peer reviewed Journal published bi-annually by the International Law Society at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. The Journal seeks to promote the growth and engagement of scholarship in the field of international law, and provides for a forum for the active discussion of legal issues within the domain of both public and private international law. The Journal seeks active participation from students and practitioners in the field of international law, in order to encourage members from the legal fraternity to involve themselves in substantive debate and the subsequent academic development emerging from it.
In providing this necessary platform for engagement in the contemporary international context, the Journal also wishes the intricacies of international legal issues to be readily available in the public domain, by publishing it online.
The Editorial Board of the Journal invites submissions for its inaugural issue (Volume 1, Issue 1) to be released in June, 2015.
- Long Articles (7000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Short Essays/Notes (3000-7000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comments/Treaty Appraisal/Book or Article Review (2000-4000 words, exclusive of footnotes).
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- The citation method to be followed is that of the Harvard Bluebook (19th edition).
- Submissions received after the said deadline shall be considered for subsequent issues of the Journal, on a rolling basis.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is permitted.
- For any clarifications, feel free to drop in a mail at email@example.com.
Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the last date for sending submissions is 5th April, 2015.
Nalsar University of Law
NISA Hakimpet, Justice City,
Telangana - 500101