International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 3 (January-March 2015). Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 10th March, 2015.
International Journal of Legal Research operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 2.5 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The format of IJLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue via CD-ROM and a certificate of publication.
Publication Charges: (to be paid after Acceptance of Paper)
- Single authored Paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored Paper: INR 2000
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
International Journal of Legal Research
111, Vineet Kunj Kolar Road
Bhopal - 462042, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: +91-8885333791, +91-9039457891