Indian Student Law Review: Call for Papers
The Indian Student Law Review (ISLR) is the annual student journal of the School of Excellence in Law, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
The Indian Student Law Review (ISSN 2249-4391) invites Articles, Notes and Book reviews on the theme 'Cyber Space and Civilization' for the 2014-2015 edition of the journal.
The components of the journal include:
- Book reviews
The contributions must be original and exclusive. It should not be slated for review or publication elsewhere. Mere submission of your work does not guarantee publication.
Students (irrespective of the legal background), Members of the academia, Research Scholars and others interested may send in their work, latest by 22nd March, 2015 (11:59 IST).
The contributions can be made on any sub-themes co-related to Cyber domain. The following are few potential themes provided as illustrations:
- An evaluation of the IT Act, 2000 and the amendments made thereto.
- Cyber space and IPR
- Cyber Forensics
- Conflicting Jurisdictional spheres in Cyber Space with respect to IPR litigation.
- Fundamental Rights and Cyber Space
- Privacy issues in Cyber space
- Net Neutrality in Cyber Space
- ADR strategies in cyber space
- E-Commerce and Cross Border Tax issues
- Equity/Crowd funding
- E-commerce Fraud
- Cyber crimes
- Cyber security
- Cyber Torts
- Cyber Ethics - Cyber Governance in India
- Cyber space and International parlance
The Editorial Board reserves full rights in terms of scrutinization, selection and publication. The Contributions should strictly confine to the above laid contours.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Guidelines and Citation Rules:
- The submission made shall be in English.
- The working Font is Times New Roman. The main content must be of Font Size 12. The Line Spacing shall be 1.5. The Foot Notes shall be single spaced with Font Size of 10. Argumentative and running foot notes are to be avoided.
- The numbers in the pages shall be consecutively marked on the right side bottom of the page.
- The paper shall commence with an Abstract of maximum 250 words. 5 Keywords have to be enlisted.
- The articles should approximately vary between 3000 words to the maximum of 5000 words including the references.
- The Notes shall be approximately 1000 Words and shall not exceed 1500 Words.
- The Book Reviews shall be approximately 800 Words and shall not exceed 1000 Words.
- A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university, contact numbers should be attached separately in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The submissions should be in either '.doc' or '.docx' format.
The last date for submission is 22nd March, 2015 (11:59 IST).
Ms. R.S. Pornima
Ms. Harshini Jhothiraman
Ms. Salomi Christie
Mr. Siddharth Bhandari
Download Submission Guidelines