5th ILNU All India Moot Court Competition 2015
Institute of Law, Nirma University is pleased to organize the 5th ILNU All India Moot Court Competition 2015.
Date: 13th - 15th March, 2015
Venue: Institute of Law, Nirma University
The Moot preposition of the 5th ILNU All India Moot Court Competition 2015 is primarily based on Constitutional and Corporate Law. The objective of the 5th INLU All India Moot Court Competition is to foster learning and development in the field of Constitutional, Corporate and Taxation Law and cultivate student advocacy, by providing students the opportunity of exposure to experienced practitioners and academics in the field.
- All the college/University/Institute/Faculties offering Students Bachelors Degree in Law (or any equivalent course) in the current academic year are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each participating University/Schools/Faculties/Institute shall be eligible to send one Team to the Competition. The participating Students must be pursuing full-time Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B/BL) or equivalent programme.
- The participating University/Schools/Faculties/Institute shall nominate three students for the competition.
- The three students nominated by University/Schools/Faculties/Institute shall constitute one team.
- The participating University/Schools/Faculties/Institute shall designate two members of the team as 'Mooters' and the remaining one member of the team as a 'Researcher'.
- Only those members designated as Mooter shall be permitted to put forth Oral submissions in the Competition.
- In case of any contingency the Researcher may substitute the Agent only with the prior permission of the Organizer.
- The last date for Registration provisionally through email is 10th February, 2015.
- Communication for the same shall be sent on the separate Registration Form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating University/Schools/Faculties/Institute along with a draft for Rs.3000/- as registration fee.
- The Draft shall be drawn in the favour of "Institute of Law, Nirma University" payable at Ahmadabad.
- In case of any changes in the team composition it shall be conveyed to the organizers stating the reasons for the same before 21st February, 2015.
Accommodation, food and transport from/to Airport, Railway station, Bus stand to the participating teams will be provided by the Organizers.
Last date for Submission of DD and Registration Form
10th February, 2015
Last date for seeking clarifications on moot problem
21st February, 2015
Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials
7th March, 2015
Last date for Submission of Soft Copy of memorials (Deduction of 5 marks each day of delay) and Travel Details of the teams.
9th March, 2015
Mr. Arpit Gupta
Mr. Dhruvin Bhuptani
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Post : Chandlodia, Via : Gota,
Ahmedabad - 382 481, Gujarat
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Schedule, Registration Form