Workshop on "Arbitration - the best Alternative Source"
The Academy of Arbitration Avenues International focuses on training & creating awareness on the concept of Arbitration. We are pleased to organize a Workshop on "Arbitration - the best Alternative Source".
Date: 21st February, 2015
Venue: Hotel Accord Metropolitan, Chennai
Arbitration is the process of bringing a dispute before a Neutral third party for resolution. The third party, an arbitrator, hears the evidence brought by both sides and makes a decision. The Academy of Arbitration Avenues International is fully involved in training and creating awareness on the concept of Arbitration and the Workshop is one among them to support and train more Arbitrators.
Anyone with good communication skill and interest to become an Arbitrator
The Workshop will cover the following:
- Recent Trends in Arbitration - Domestic and International
- Selection and Appointment of the Arbitral Tribunal
- Arbitral Process and the Award
- Sector Specific Arbitrations
- Settlement in Arbitration and
- International Arbitration & Mediation.
- Drafting Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Judiciary views on Arbitration
- Participation fee: Rs. 3500/- (includes workshop related material, lunch, tea and certificate)
- Special fee for Students and faculty: Rs. 2250/-
A3, First Floor, Gems Court,
No. 14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 006
Phone: + 91 - 44 - 2833 0600 / 2833 0700