National Seminar on 'Quality Education for All in India: Issues, Challenges & Solutions'
Human Upliftment Movement, Lucknow Chapter in association with Unity Degree College, Lucknow (U.P.) is pleased to organize a National Seminar on "Quality Education for All in India: Issues, Challenges & Solutions".
Date: 21st February, 2015
Venue: Unity Degree College, Sector-B, Basant Kunj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow
- Policy Perspective on Quality School Education;
- Issues in Planning, Management Financing & Supervision of
- School & University Education for quality;
- Evaluation Methodology for Assessment of Quality;
- Children with special needs and Quality Schooling;
- Research issues related to Quality Schooling;
- Education and Corruption;
- Education and Moral Development;
- Curriculum and Textbooks: Relevance and Quality;
- Issues of privatisation in Education: School & Colleges
- Innovations & Best Practices related to Quality Education;
- Critical Issues regarding Education: Environmental, Indigenous & Language Education;
- Reaching the Marginalized: Strategies, Outcomes and Issues;
- Religious Extremism & Education,
- Constitution of India & Quality Education,
- International Law on Education to all,
- Any other relevant issues.
Call for Papers:
Academicians, professionals, scholars and Students are invited to submit the paper for presentation (not exceeding 3000 words) on the theme "Quality Education for all in India: Issues, Challenges & Solution".
Abstract/paper will be accepted either in Hindi or English. The soft copy of the same may be sent to email@example.com, the abstract of paper should carry the title, names of authors with full addresses for communication and the salient features of the paper in approximately 250 words. It should be typed double spaced in MS word and the fonts to be used are Times New Roman in English and Kruti Dev 010 in Hindi.
Note: The Abstract/Paper will not be accepted without registration fee. The VTR No. or any other acknowledgement provided by the bank for online/offline payment of registration fee may kindly be intimated while submitting the registration form and paper.
- Academicians, Faculty Members, & Professionals: Rs. 700/-
- Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 500/-
Participants have to make their own arrangement for Accommodation. No TA/DA will be provided to participants.
Release of Seminar Brochure
12th January, 2015
15th February, 2015
15th February, 2015
Mr. Animesh Kumar
Phone: +91-9336853484, +91-9454568085