IIT-Kharagpur Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law - Admission 2015
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT system bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law.
The School offers a six-semester, three-year full-time residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India. Curriculum of the Programme has been prepared based on the requirements of the Bar Council of India. In addition, several specialized courses in law and Intellectual Property Rights are offered
Eligibility for LL.B. (Hons) Degree in Intellectual Property Rights:
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.-OR-
- First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent -OR-
- First Class MBA Degree with any of the above
Applicants are required to apply online. Application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Online Application Form:
General Instructions for admission:
- Examination: 23rd May, 2015 (11 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
- Interview: 24th May, 2015 (from 10:00 A.M. onwards)
- Reporting to the center and interview venue: 1 hr. before the time specified above.
- At the time of entrance, candidates must carry hard copy of the admit card along with other identification documents such as university ID card/driving icense/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Any two minimum).
- At the time of interview the candidate must carry photocopy of all certificates from 10th standard to qualifying degree along with recent passport size photograph and all original mark sheets for verification.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must carry supporting document as proof.
- Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please refer to the Question paper pattern for necessary details regarding the written examination. In addition, note that there is no negative marking in the written test.
- In case of any difficulty you may call Mr. N.G. Pal at 03222-282237 or contact at email@example.com
Availability of Application forms online
7th April, 2015
Last date to submit Online application forms
11th May, 2015
Date of entrance examination
23rd May , 2015
24th May , 2015
Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Indian Institute of Technology