International Journal of Socio-Legal Research: Call for Papers
International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 2 (December - February 2015). Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th January, 2015.
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
- Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm. shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
The format of IJSLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors, however would be provided with the journal issue in CD. To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 350 has to be made.
- Single authored paper: INR 1550
- Co-authored paper: INR 2050
The last date for submission is 25th January, 2015.
International Journal of Legal Research
111, Vineet Kunj, Kolar Road,
Bhopal - 462042
Phone: +91-9039457891, +91-8885333791
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Notification, Submission Guidelines