4th International Conference on Emerging Innovation in Social Media and Its Implications
Institute of Management Studies, Noida is pleased to organize the 4th International Conference on "Emerging Innovation in Social Media and Its Implications".
Date: 13th - 14th March, 2015
Venue: A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.)
The 4th International Conference on "Emerging Innovation In Social Media And Its Implications (EISMI-2015) aims to provide a common platform for Researchers, Academicians, Technocrats and Industry people to exchange their research challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The Conference will not only take stock of trends and developments at the globally competitive & research environment, but will also provide future directions to young researchers and practitioners. Besides, the new path will help in sharing of experience and exchange of ideas, which will promote scientific progress aimed to accelerate India's overall growth to prominence on the International front.
The Salient features of this International Conference are:
- To provide a common platform for Researchers, Academicians and Industry professionals to exchange their research findings in the relevant area.
- To explore the technological advancements in providing the Cyber Security and Information Security.
- Keynote address and invited talks on latest emerging technologies.
- Panel discussion on improving research
- Faculty members, researchers, students & Industrial Professionals are invited to participate in the conference. The papers based on research/practical work/noble ideas of the authors should be contributed to the conference.
Call for Papers:
Faculty members, researchers, students & Industrial Professionals are invited to participate in the conference. The papers based on research/practical work/noble ideas of the authors should be contributed to the conference.
Papers based on original research outcomes, industrial practices & applications are invited in the following areas:
- School of Information Technology:
- "Data Privacy, Cyber Crime, Social Media, Legal & Management Implications on Corporate Governance"
- Emerging social issues of social media analytics and networking
- Emerging challenges and issues concerning international Cyber law
- Important Trends in cybercrime and data protection
- Liability of service providers in cyberspace
- Cloud computing and Cyber law
- Electronic authentication and Cyber law
- Mobile Commerce, Mobile Web & Cyber law
- Personal Privacy & Cyber Law
- Robotics & Cyber Law
- Social Media & Cyber Law
- Indian IT Act 2008 about Cyber Security & Cyber law
- International Coalition, their work & Cyber law
School of Management:
- Emerging Innovations in Social Media
- Issues and Challenges in Digital Marketing
- Social Media: Bane or Boon
- How does HR use Social Media?
- The increasing importance of social media in HR
- Recent developments in the field of social media.
- The rise and rise of Blogging, Social Networking and Media Sharing.
- Strategy and Practices used by organisations for social media marketing.
- Measurement of Social Media Marketing.
IMS Law College
- Social Media: Legal Challenges and prospects
- Cybercrime and social networking sites - a new threat?
- The misuse of social media by Terrorist Groups at Global Level: Need for International Regulations.
- Breach of Privacy through misuse of electronic media: Remedial legal measures.
- Influence and impact of social media on our society.
- Rights of Consumer as a potent user of Social Media.
- Loopholes in legal policies to deal with Online Shopping and Transaction issues.
- Critical analysis of legal framework to combat the misuse of social media
School of Journalism & MASS Communication:
- Social Media - Friend or Foe of the Society
- Social Media & Freedom of Speech & Expression
Papers of IT section in IEEE double column format, Papers of Law section in OSCOLA format and papers of Journalism & Mass Communication in APA Style should be submitted. Authors are requested to mention the title of their papers in the Subject line of email and submit the paper to the mail id: email@example.com
NOTE: Best three papers will be published in IMS Manthan (The Journal of Innovation) an International Repute Journal (www.imsmanthan.com). All the Selected papers will be published in conference proceedings bearing ISBN No.
- International delegates and presenters: 100 US$
- Industrial Delegates: Rs. 2750/-
- Academic Staff: Rs. 1750
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1250/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- CSI members: Rs. 750/-
- Delegates (only participation): Rs. 750/-
The registration fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Institute of Management Studies, Noida" payable at Noida. The applicants may send the filled in Registration form, DD & Send to the address mentioned below through Courier/Speed Post.
Address for Correspondence:
Dr, Pawan Gupta, Chief Convener,
A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62,
- Paper Submission : 15th February, 2015
- Intimation of acceptance : 25th February, 2015
- Camera Ready Paper & Registration: 5th March, 2015
Ms. Keenika Saini
Dr. Anand Pahariya
Mr. Govind Goyal
Sector-62, Noida (UP) - 201303
Website: www.imsnoida.com, www.imsnoida.in