The Grand Masters In-House Counsel Legal Best Practices Summit - 2015
The Grand Masters Summits have been an In-House Counsel dedicated series of knowledge and leadership platforms for the last 2 years now. It aims at not only recognizing the best of the In-House Counsel of the country but also creating a brainstorming discussion ambience for the next-gen In-House Counsel.
Date & Venue:
- 6th February, 2015 at New Delhi
- 20th February, 2015 at Mumbai
- 27th February, 2015 at Bangalore
The role of an In-House Counsel has been going through a paradigm shift in the Indian Legal scenario. When it comes to internal processes, it has become or should we say 'must become' a mandatory aspect for all the other function desks to consult to the In-House Counsel. Moreover, it is no more a back seated role that an In House Counsel functions with today. Needless to say, that the In-House Counsel now is set to carve out a niche place in the Board Room discussions as well. It is now unadvisable for the promoters to proceed with business decisions without the standpoint of the In-House Counsel. However, the Board Room is still miles away.
As far as external processes are concerned, there always remains a struggle to balance out the smooth functioning aspects in sync with the In-House team of lawyers and of course the delivery cost behind. The other topical issues discussed would be around the grey areas of The Companies Act, Regulatory Issues, and Compliance & Risk Management and so on.
The Grand Masters 2015 comes to you with a back to back summit series in New Delhi, Mumbai & Bengaluru. The respective summit editions shall be focusing on certain pre identified set of topical issues and challenges that the In-House Counsel has been facing in order to ensure his role being implemented successfully. This comes to you post an in depth research by Lex Witness over a period of 2 months. Apart from a common set of topics we have also brought in an element of customized discussion as per the respective cities where the Grand Masters is being held.
Themes & Sub-themes:
- Gaining the Stakeholders' Confidence
- Inter Play & Balance with the External Counsel
- Expected Benchmarks from an External Counsel
- Building & Leading a Successful In-House Team
- The Companies Act Dilemmas
- Risk & Compliance Management
- The Indian IPR Regime
- Competition Law
- The Regulatory Environments
The Grand Masters 2015 has only limited seats in each of the cities. Registration is open and is subject to availability of seats.
Online Registration Form:
- Delhi: http://www.grandmasters.in/delhi2015/register.php
- Mumbai: http://www.grandmasters.in/mumbai2015/register.php
- Bangalore: http://www.grandmasters.in/bangalore2015/register.php
- 1 Delegate: INR 10,000*
- 2 Delegates: INR 18,000*
- 3 Delegates: INR 24,000*
* Taxes extra as Applicable.
For Law Firms & Legal Service Providers:
- 1 Delegate: INR 12,000*
- 2 Delegates: INR 20,000*
- 3 Delegates: INR 27,000*
*Taxes Extra as Applicable.
International Delegate Registrations for Corporates:
- 1 Delegate: 350 USD
- 2 Delegates: 325 USD per Delegate
- 3 Delegates: 300 USD per Delegate
Applicable Discounts & Additional Info
- First 25 registrations to get additional 15% discount
- Avail an additional 15% discount in case of a multi city registration
- 10% Discount to all SILF, ICCA Members & WITNESS Subscribers
- No two discounts can be clubbed together
Payment in favour of "SriGro Interactive Pvt. Ltd." addressed to:
Mr. Akshay Alagh
SriGro Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
# 426, 2nd Floor,
MG Road, Ghitorni,
New Delhi - 110030
The registration fee includes conference kit, access to all speakers' presentations, certificate of attendance and a complimentary copy of Lex Witness Magazine.
Please feel free to get in touch with us in case you are not able to attend the summit but would like to have an access to a physical Summit Kit to be made available to you post-summit at a nominal charge of INR 3,000 per kit (taxes extra as applicable). The kit would include a video archive of the whole summit, images and access to all presentations at the summit.
Ms. Bhupinder Kaur
Ms. Neelima Maheshwari
Lex Witness - India's 1st Magazine on Legal & Corporate Affairs
Unit No 426, 2nd Floor,MG Road, Ghitorni,
New Delhi - 110030
Download Brochure (Delhi Event), Brochure (Mumbai Event), Brochure (Bangalore Event),