Global Legal ConfEx 2015
Global Outsourcing Assciation of Lawyers (GOAL) launches the Global Legal ConfEx, New Delhi, India
Date: 28th April, 2015
Venue: Habitat World at India Habitat Centre, Convention Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is the membership-based, international organization for the development of legal fraternity by creating networking opportunities and providing platform for sharing their respective ideas. GOAL's mission is to promote the welfare, interests, education, and professional development of all legal professionals who are directly or in directly associated with the legal industry.
GOAL's Global Legal ConfEx is a direct response to the market, who has requested GOAL to come up with an event for Indian market. Global Legal ConfEx is a platform of thought provoking ideas and best practices from the legal industry on subjects like Litigation, Intellectual Property, Disputes, Compliance, Risk Management, and Legal Outsourcing among others from all around the globe with a great opportunity for networking and developing long-term business relations.
This Global Legal ConfEx would act as the ideal platform to promote the welfare, interests, education and professional development of all legal professionals who are directly or in directly associated with the legal industry.
Benefits of Attending:
- Be a part of the learning environment encouraging exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and practices and interact with companies experiencing similar issues and problems
- Get updates on key issues that your organizations are concerned with
- Gain a strategic vision by listening to legal experts as our distinguished panel speakers
- Attend intense and engrossing workshops from Global Bar Associations
- Learn current and future scenario of legal industry and evaluate the kind of work that should be offered as outsourcing support
- See a comprehensive collection of legal products and services and choose the best ones to suit your needs
- Meet global legal executives and vendors on a one-on-one basis
- Take the opportunity to be with your peers and discuss business requirements and service offerings
- Network with key stakeholders
- Specially organized office visits to law firms and LPO vendors
- Explore new investment and diversification opportunities
- Build strategic alliances