Verdict 2015 - 4th Annual National IP Law Moot Competition
It gives us immense happiness to inform you that Verdict 2015 - The 4th Annual National IP Law Moot Court Competition is organized by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law in association with Kshitij.
Date: 30th January - 1st February, 2015
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
- Participation is open to bona-fide law students pursuing either LL.M. or LL.B. (3-year or 5-year integrated) law programme from any law College/Department/University of India.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three members only, consisting of two speakers and one researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to hospitality or certification. However, a team may comprise of only two members, where one of the members has to act as both the researcher as well as the speaker.
- Every Participating institution shall register only one team.
- All interested teams are required to register themselves by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th December, 2014. The subject should read as "Registration for Verdict".
- On successful completion, a Team-ID would be communicated. This Team-ID issued to each participating team shall be their sole source of identity throughout the competition.
Accommodation to all participants shall be provided by the organizers from the night of 29th January 2014 to 2nd February 2014 (till 10.00 a.m.). Teams wishing to stay back later than the above date and time shall make arrangements for accommodation on their own. The Selected Teams shall report to the Registration Desk on 30th January, 2015 by 11:00 am along with the hard copies of the Memorials.
The organizers may facilitate the travel for the selected teams to the campus, but the cost shall be borne by the teams themselves.
The competition being a part of Kshitij 2014, which expects to be attended by over 10,000 students from all over the country, provides some excellent food options at reasonable rates.
Ms. Shweta Khurana
Mr. Abhishek Sharma
Ms. Priyanka Jayaswal
Mr. Ankit Choudhary
Moot Court Society