Journal of Legal Analysis and Research (JLAR): Call for Papers
Journal of Legal Analysis and Research (ISSN: 2348-456X) is student edited, peer reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law.
Journal of Legal Analysis and Research invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries from the legal fraternity of the country for Volume 1, Issue 4, October - December 2014.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not contain any plagiarized material.
- The research paper must contain footnotes, references, suggestions and findings (if any).
- A joint publication (co-authored publication) may have a maximum of two authors.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Word Limit
- Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Note: The Submissions must not exceed the word limit.
The publication fee is Rs.1050/- for a single authored paper and Rs. 1650/- for a co-authored paper.
Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission is 30th November, 2014.
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy
D.No : 5/571-1 , Vinayaka Nagar,
Proddatur - 516360
Y.S.R (Kadapa) District,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone: +91-9700035322, +91-9642321473