Government of Kerala - Admission to LL.M Course
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to LL.M Course 2014-15 in Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode and in private Self Financing Law Colleges of Kerala which have entered into seat sharing agreement with the State Government.
- Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Academic qualifications: Candidates who have passed the L.L.B. examination (5 year / 3 year course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission. Candidates appearing / appeared for the regular Final year LL.B. examination can also apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of allotment of seats.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for admission to LL.M Course.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, on 13th December, 2014 (Saturday).
- The Questions of the Entrance Examination will be of objective type.
- There shall be two papers each of 90 minutes duration, from 9.30am to 11.00am for Paper-I and 11.30 am to 1.00pm for Paper-II. Each paper will have 100 questions. The questions shall be of the standard of LL.B Examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission to the Course can apply online on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- For General and SEBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 400/-
The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is available in the online application printout. The Original Chalan duly signed and authenticated by the bank authorities should be attached along with the printout of the application form. Candidates outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by attaching a Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn on a Nationalised Bank in favour of the "Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram"
Candidates should take printout of the online application and affix a passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer, identical to the one which has been uploaded, in the space provided. This application along with the required documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001, either by registered post or speed post or by hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 p.m. on 28th November, 2014.
The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARDS from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 6th December, 2014 onwards. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001
Phone: 0471-2339101, 0471-2339102, 0471-2339103, 0471-2339104
Download Notification, Prospectus