CBCL Corporate Law Journal (Issue 5): Call for Papers
Centre for Business and Commercial Law (CBCL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal is pleased to invite submissions for the fifth issue of the CBCL Corporate Law Journal. The Journal is an annual peer - reviewed law journal that is published in the electronic form.
The Journal aims at promoting research and scholarship in contemporary issues in the area of corporate law and practice. We accept submissions on a wide range of topics having relevance to business, finance and corporate affairs.
- Articles (7000 - 8000 words) are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics.
- Notes (3000 - 4000 words) are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central theme and are specific in nature.
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (up to 3000 words) are a critique of the latest legal and judicial developments indicating the present and future debates on the relevant topic.
- Submissions should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly follow the Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
- Submissions may be co-authored by a maximum of 2 persons.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.docx) and (.pdf) format
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10.
The last date for submission is 15th January, 2015.