CNLU Law Journal: Call for Papers
CNLU Law Journal is an endeavor of Chanakya National Law University to create a platform where the voice of dynamics of law resonates clearly. It is an inter-disciplinary Journal cutting across Sociology, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics in the context of Law.
- Articles: The article should be a comprehensive review of current/contemporary relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that need to be analysed and presented. It must be clear on the topic dwelt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The author's stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The article should aim at understanding the issue(s) of current/contemporary legal importance. The word limit for the submission is 4000 - 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- Book Review: The books that are reviewed should be concerned with legal issue(s). The review must be critical analysis of the main issue(s) and the author's view point of the issue(s). The word limit for the submission is 2000 - 4000 words.
- Notes and Comments: Notes and Comments may include a brief analysis of a recent judicial pronouncement, legislation, book or any legal issue of relevance. The word limit for the submission is 2000 - 4000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- Cover Letter: All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the title, author's full name, university and year of study and the author's contact details. Only the cover letter should contain the above mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format
Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive foot notes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation: The Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 19th Edition should be strictly adhered to.
- Both single-authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- Abstract: All the entries should be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250-300 words for each submission. The submission must include the author(s)' name and college/institution as a footnote.
- Specifically, in context of a Book Review, the submission should include relevant information like the title of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/editor(s), publication information (name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages, etc.
The submission deadline is 30th November, 2014
Dr. B.R.N. Sharma
Assistant Registrar & Faculty Advisor
Mr. Shaleen Mishra:
CNLU Law Journal,
Chanakya National Law University
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,
Patna - 800001