CSD Legal Issue on 'Indigenous People and the Law': Call for Papers
Council for Social Development (CSD), Hyderabad is pleased to launch a new Legal Issue on 'Indigenous People and the Law' with the objective to bring awareness on Adivasi issues within the legal community.
Young scholars are encouraged to engage in research on the law and policy aspects of indigenous concerns. With a focus on India's indigenous communities, under the broad thematic interdisciplinary works, comparative and international perspectives, empirical studies, historical concerns or contemporary issues - can be explored.
- Acceptable length: 4000 words including references.
- Original and unpublished manuscripts from law students are invited.
- All articles should be accompanied by an abstract of 300 words.
- All submissions must be made in word format and sent as e-mail attachment to email@example.com, with the subject 'Submission of manuscript'.
- The main text of the paper should be font size 12, Garamond, 1.5 line spaces and footnotes in font size 10, Garamond, 1.0 line spacing.
- A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010) (The Bluebook) should be conformed to.
- Co-authoring of papers is permissible.
- Please indicate your name, contact number and any other information you consider important, in the body of your email. Please send a copy of your CV with the e-mail.
- Writers of accepted paper will be invited for Adivasi rights and advocacy workshop, to be conducted at CSD, Hyderabad by eminent lawyers and academicians from across the country working on various Adivasi issues.
The last date for submission is 20th January, 2015 (Midnight).
Ms. Kriti Sharma