XII All Delhi (NCR) Moot Court Competition, 2014
Moot Court Society, Law Centre - I, Faculty of Law, Delhi University is pleased to organize the XII All Delhi (NCR) Moot Court Competition, 2014
Date: 15th November, 2014
Venue: Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Each team shall consist of minimum two members and maximum of three members. This team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers. Teams may have only one researcher.
- Teams must confirm participation by midnight between 6th November and 7th November, 2014 by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Confirmation for XII All Delhi (NCR) Moot Court Competition, 2014".
- Team from each participating college is required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled - in Registration Form and the demand draft (find details of the same below) latest by 6th November , 2014
- The duly filled registration form (hard copy) along with the registration fees of Rs. 500/ - in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, University of Delhi. The draft and the hard copy of the registration form are required to be submitted latest by 8th November, 2014, till 6 P.M. at Law Centre - I Office.
- The teams must send in a soft copy of their memorials for evaluation by midnight of 10th November, 2014 at firstname.lastname@example.org. The teams are also required to submit five copies of the memorials, each for the petitioner and the respondent not later than 7.00 p.m. on 10th November, 2014 to Mr. Suresh Pal, (office co - ordinator of Moot Court Society) in the office of Law Centre - I, Faculty of Law, Delhi University. Memorials submitted beyond the deadline will not be evaluated. No extensions can be granted with respect to this deadline.
- The hard copies, registration form and demand draft to be sent by post can be mailed to : -
The Teacher Convener,
Moot Court Society,
Law Centre - I, Faculty of Law,
Chhatra Marg, North Campus, Delhi University,
Delhi - 110007:
- The content of the hard copies must be the same as that of the soft copies. Non - compliance with this rule will entail penalties which may even ext end to disqualification.
- Teams must not disclose the identity of their College/University anywhere in the Memorial. While the e - mail along with which the soft copies are sent can identify the institution's name, the soft copies themselves cannot bear any such identification.
- The same information shall be clearly mentioned only on the envelope in which the memorials are sent. Team codes will be intimated to the participants via e - mail once the registration form of the participating team has been received b y the organizers.
- It is the responsibility of the respective teams to ensure that the correct number of copies of the memorial is submitted to the organizers and acknowledgment is obtained for the same.
Mr. Udit Mishra
Ms. Heeba Zaidi
Mr. Suresh Pal
Ms. Meena Panicker
Download Moot Proposition, Rules