International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (IJSLR): Call for Papers
International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN 2393-8250) is a student edited, peer reviewed, quarterly publication that aims on all aspects of Law. The journal invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 2.5 cm. shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1,550/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2,550/-
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 20th October, 2014.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
111, Vineet Kunj Kolar Road,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: +91-8885333791, +91-9039457891