2nd Shri Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2014
Mats Law School is pleased to organize the 2nd Shri Mangilal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2014.
Date: 31st Oct - 2nd Nov, 2014
Each team shall register with the Organizing Committee to participate in the competition. Registration is a two-step process comprising of submission of the registration form and payment of the registration fees.
Online Provisional Registration of Institution will be on the official website http://mlsmoot.wordpress.com/ of the moot court committee by 10th Oct, 2014 (11:59 PM IST). Teams are required to upload the scanned copy of the DD and Registration form during the online registration.
Hard copies of the demand draft and registration form should reach us by 16th October, 2014 on the following address:
Moot Court Competition 2014,
MATS Law School, MATS University,
Pandri Campus, Raipur - 492002
Only 18 teams are allowed to participate based on a first come first serve basis.
The Registration Fee for the participating teams is Rs. 2000/- Teams must make the payment by Demand Draft. The Demand Draft is to be made in favour of "MATS University" payable at Raipur.
- Provisional Registration (Online): 10th October, 2014
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 13th October, 2014
- Date of Release of Clarifications: 16th October, 2014
- Submission of Demand Draft & Registration Form: 16th October, 2014
- Memorial Submission [Soft Copy]: 18th October, 2014
- Memorial Submission [Hard Copy]: 27th October, 2014
- Competition: 31st October - 2nd November, 2014
- Best Team INR 25,000/-
- Runners up Team INR 15,000/-
- Best Memorial INR 5,000/-
- Best Speaker INR 5,000/-