All India Students Conference (AISC)
Centre for Economy Development and Law, government funded think tank under Government Law College Thrissur is organizing the All India Students Conference.
Date: 8th - 9th November, 2014
Venue: Kerala Institute of Local Administration, Thrissur, Kerala
The theme for this conference is 'Restructuring Indian States, Society and Economy: An Inquiry into Today and Tomorrow'.
Apart from the comprehensive inaugural and valedictory sessions, the conference shall have four technical sessions, most possibly (sessions may be changed according to intensity of student initiatives/ interests represented by their proposals/ abstract papers)
- Regarding the Domestic Economic and Development Policies
- Economic Reforms
- Tax Laws
- Regimes and Policies
- Banking Sector and Monetary Policies
- Reviving Primary Sector
- Trade Policies and Competition Laws
- Manufacturing sector viz - a viz Environmental demands
- Land and public - private interests
- Centre - state relations
Regarding the Behaviour in the Global Forum (inclusive bilateral/multilateral discussions)
- International Institutions and Global Positioning
- Foreign nations and Strategic co-operations
- Identifying Export Potentialities
- Foreign Trade related issues
- International Investment issues
- Climate Change talks
Regarding the Aspirations of the Society and the People (class / sector/ region wise discussions)
- Improvement of Labour and employment conditions
- Energy resource management
- Waste Management
- issues of socially excluded
- public health and education: cost cutting measures
Regarding the matters of governance, law and State Institutions
- Right to information
- Public distribution systems
- improving people participation
- improving people - government staff/department relations
- Law and order issues
- Judicial reforms etc
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract should be in Times New Roman. 12 fonts; and 1.5 line spacing.
- Abstract should not exceed 400 words.
- Full paper should not exceed 10,000 words.
- Citation must be by way of foot noting in consonance with 19th blue book edition format.
- Submission should include title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of Author(s), complete mailing address, telephone no. and e-mail address.
- Only original unpublished work is sought.
- Last date for abstract submission: 20th September, 2014
- Intimation of acceptance: 27th September, 2014
- Last date for submission of full paper: 25th Octobe,r 2014
Registration fee is not required.
Food and accommodation would be provided, however conveyance should be met by participants. The abstract and full paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sreenath Namboodiri
Phone: +91 9633876835
Phone: +91 9605887959
Website: www.cedl.ac.in, www.glcthrissur.com
Download Concept Brief