FICCI - Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP)
[Please mention in your application that the source of information is from AdvocateKhoj]
It is our pleasure to announce that the next session of the Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP) would be conducted in the months of September - November 2014. The objective of the Course is to increase awareness about IPR in the Society for the benefit of the Nation at large.
- Overview IPR Laws in India
- Overview of IP Regime in India
- Geographical Indications
- Biodiversity act
- International Arrangements
- Paris Convention
- Berne Convention
- Madrid Protocol
- International Filing: PCT System
- IPR Enforcement: Infringement and Remedies
- US Patent Prosecution
The study material is all inclusive covering the aspects like overview, prosecution, enforcement, appeals, remedies, best strategies and practices, case studies, Intellectual Property as a collateral, International conventions/treaties/agreements on concerned Intellectual Property etc.
Key Differentiators / Key Features of the Course:
- The Study Material has been prepared by well known experts in the area, who are from esteemed organizations/Educational Institutes like Amarchand and Mangaldas, Anand and Anand, Entete Legale, Inttl Advocare and University of Delhi.
- Industry oriented module.
- FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert and also to interact with other participants.
- Weekly updates on IPR to registrants.
- Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division.
- Participants from Industry will be provided an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
Who Can Pursue:
Students from Law, science and other disciplines, Lawyers, Patent Agents, Professionals from Industry fields like Electrical / Computer / Chemical / Mechanical / Research and Development and other scientific domains, enforcement personnel, etc.
The Conduct of the Online Course would be divided into 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Study Material to Students and FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert and also to interact with other participants. The queries raised by participants would be responded by IPR Experts.
- Stage 2:Online Examination and issue of certificates.
Course Duration: 3 Months
- For Students: Rs 7500/-
- For Participants from MSMEs: Rs. 8500/-
- For Participants from Industry: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Others: Rs. 10,000/-
While submitting your registration form, please mention that you heard about this course fromAdvocateKhoj. In the column 'Source of Information about Course', please select Website and Blogs' and fill "AdvocateKhoj".
- Registration Start Date: 15th August, 2014
- Last date of fee payment: 15th September, 2014
Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division. Participants from Industry will be given an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
Ms. Kartika Suhag
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Federation House, Tansen Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001