Kerala University Journal Legal Studies (KUJLS): Call for Papers
We are pleased to inform you that the Volume VII (2014) of the Kerala University Journal Legal Studies (KUJLS) ISSN -2278-2702 will be released on 17th August 2014. Ours is a refereed Journal Published by the Department of Law University of Kerala .We accept articles in the discipline of law having high research value.
- Contributions to the journal may be e-mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles must be typed in MS Word using 12pt Times New Roman Font in double space.
- Length of the article may be between 25 to 35 pages and case note may be 10-15 Pages.
- Citations of the references shall be in Harvard Blue Book Format.
- Contributors are required to provide Name, Designation, and Official Address, e-mail ID and Contact Number in a separate MS word file.
- Only articles which have not been published earlier or which are not being considered for publications elsewhere will be entertained. A declaration duly signed to this effect must be sent to Professor and Head, Department of Law, University of Kerala, Karyavattom P.O. Trivandrum - 695 581.
- Since KUJLS is a refereed research journal before starting editing process article shall be sent for the blind review by the expert and the contributors may revise the articles in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewer.
- Although articles shall be subject to rigorous editing process, the accuracy of quotations, titles, names, dates, charts, tables and footnotes is the responsibility of the author.
- A copyright of the articles and other contributions published in KUJLS is vested in the journal and its contributors.
The last date for acceptance of articles for the first issue of Volume VIII (2015) is 15th July, 2014.
Expected date of Publication of the Volume VIII (2015) is 15th January, 2015 and the status of the article will be communicated to the contributors on 10th August, 2014.
Dr. K.C. Sunny
Professor and Head, Department of Law
University of Kerala,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695581