Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts
In today's highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts is an important part of business activity. Over 85% of business transactions are governed by contracts and hence it is necessary that contracts be aligned with business expectations. It requires legal professionals to be well versed with the drafting techniques and expertise to foresee the risk and have futuristic thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization.
VCCircle Training's upcoming Instructor-led workshop "Drafting Commercial Contract" is focussed to address essential updates on commercial and legal issues surrounding commercial agreements and will help you in improving your negotiating and drafting skills. This training will also equip you with the skills necessary to effectively manage contractual pitfalls and implement dispute management.
There will be a detail discussion on cross-border contracts and also dedicated session on identification and mitigation of contractual risks covering case management and Dispute Resolution. Breach and consequences of breach of contracts will be examined in the in light of dispute resolution. The training will provide examples of clauses & its implication with drafting exercises.
Date: 25th April, 2014
Venue: Hotel The Royal Plaza, 19, Ashoka Road, New Delhi - 110 001
Why you should attend:
- Administer commercial contracts to boost your performance and profitability
- Practical insights into advanced contract drafting
- Mastering innovative negotiation skills
- Mapping the risks and measures of mitigation
- Define performance terms to guarantee effective delivery and minimise costs
- Avoid common contractual pitfalls
- Drafting effective Dispute Resolution & Arbitration clauses
- Practice exercises: Examples of Clauses & its implication with drafting exercises
Who should attend?
- Head-Contract Administration & Management
- Head of Legal
- Corporate Legal Counsel
- General Counsel
- Chief Counsel
- Regional Counsel
- Legal Managers
- Corporate Legal Advisors
- Company Secretaries
- Senior Legal Practitioners
- Legal Consultants
- Standard Fee: INR 15,000 plus 12.36% Service Tax
- Early Bird Discount: 20% Discount till 18th April - i.e. INR 12,000 plus 12.36% (Service Tax)
Online Registration Form:
Mr. Fazal Misbah
Sr. Manager Training
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd.
C-125 A,Second Floor,
Sector 2, Noida - 201301
Download Agenda, Registration Form