New Companies Law - Impact on PE/VC and M & A Framework
The New Company Act 2013 promises to regulate the method of doing business in India. The new law will make acquisitions, mergers and restructuring easier for companies, empower private equity investors to enforce various agreements and increase transparency.
VCCircle Training's one day training seminar on New Companies Law - Impact on PE/VC and M & A Framework will analyze the impact of the new law on various stakeholders involved in M & A and private equity investments in India. The objective is to present the changes in the law relating to merger/demerger processes, cross border mergers, fast track mergers between small companies and holding - subsidiaries. Also, spotlight on provisions relating to minority shareholders' protection, private equity investors empowerment, voting rights, class action suits, board and governance issues and exit options to investors.
Date: 25th April, 2014
Venue: The Lalit, Sahar Airport Road, Chimatpada, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059
Who should attend?
- Executives involved in PE/VC and M & A Deals
- Investment/Fund Managers
- Private Equity & Venture Capitalist
- Investment Bankers
- Law Firms & Consultants
- Corporate/General/In-house Counsel
- VPs & Managers from Legal Department
- Managing Directors & Senior Management
- CFOs and Senior Finance Executives
- Executives of M & A Team
- Standard Fee: INR 15,000 plus 12.36% Service Tax
- Early Bird Discount : 20% Discount till 18th April - i.e. INR 12,000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
Mr. Fazal Misbah
Sr. Manager Training
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd.
C-125 A,Second Floor,
Sector 2, Noida - 201301
Download Agenda, Registration Form