FICCI: World IP Day 2014 - Debate Competition
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is pleased to inform you that on the occasion of "World IP Day 2014" a debate competition is being held at FICCI, New Delhi.
Date: 19th April, 2014
Venue: FICCI, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110001
- Only institutes from Delhi/NCR may register.
- In case of outstation entries FICCI shall not facilitate accommodation & stay.
- Colleges: One team of two students
- Schools: One team of two students
- For Colleges: Role of Public funded R&D in contributing towards IP promotion in the country?
- For School: Plagiarism: bane or boon?
Format of Debate:
The debate shall have 3 rounds:
- Round 1: In the qualifying round and the students speak on the topic of their choice.
- Round 2: The students qualifying in Round 1 speak on the opposite motion in Round 2.
- Round 3 In the final round, the qualifying students have a debate on the Topic provided by FICCI
Panel of Judges:
- The panel shall include 3 judges each having expertise in the field of IPR and academics.
- The judges each shall grade the students out of 10.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5,100
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 3,100
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,100
Start sending your entries to Ms. Kartika Suhag (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Kartika Suhag
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Federation House, Tansen Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001