Certificate Course on Research Methodology
The Objective of this course to pay attention to the most important dimension of Research i.e. Research Methodology. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
3 Month Online Course (April-June, 2014)
Objectives of Research:
- to verify and test important facts
- to analyse an event or process or phenomenon to identify the cause and eﬀect relationship
- to develop new scientiﬁc tools, concepts and theories to solve and understand scientiﬁc and non scientiﬁc problems
- to ﬁnd solutions to scientiﬁc, nonscientiﬁc and social problems and
- to overcome or solve the problems occurring in our every day life.
- to get a research degree (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)) along with its beneﬁts like better employment, promotion, increment in salary, etc.
- to get a research degree and then to get a teaching position in a college or university or become a scientist in a research institution
- to get a knowledge of Research Grants and how to write Research Grant Proposals
- to get a research position in countries like U.S.A., Canada, Germany, England, Japan, Australia, etc.
- curiosity to ﬁnd new things
- Article Writing
- Research Paper
- Book Review
- Legal Research
- Social Research
- Marketing Research
- Legislative Drafting
- Thesis; Dissertation
- Citation Methods and Styles
- Research Grant Proposals
- Handbooks on Research Process and Research Methodology
- Research Manuals
- 4 Manuals on 4 Modules
- Research Papers by Scholars
- Exhaustive Recommended Readings
- Sample Research Reports
- Sample Questionnaires
- Sample Thesis and Dissertation
- Students: INR 6,000 (USD 100 for Overseas Students)
- Professionals: INR 7,500 (USD 200 for Overseas Professionals)
The last date for registration is 28th February, 2014.
108, First Floor,
Eldeco Towne, IIM Road,
Lucknow - 226020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com