Tarka Sastra - 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2014
School of Law, SASTRA University is pleased to organize "TARKA SASTRA" the 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2014.
Date: 28th - 30th March, 2014
Venue: School of Law, SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
The competition is open only for students who are pursuing Three Year or Five Year LL.B. Degree Course
There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. This team composition shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- The Teams must confirm their participation on or before 1st March, 2014 (through Email) along with the registration form.
- Preference will be given to the teams on "first come first serve basis" and the number of teams will be limited to 32 teams. An e-mail expressing your desire to participate in the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hard copy of the registration forms should reach the hosts by 5th of March 2014.
- There is no registration fee, however a refundable caution deposit of Rs 1000/- must be sent in form of a DD favouring "SASTRA University" payable at Thanjavur with the registration forms.
- Accommodation and food for participating teams will be provided by School of Law, SASTRA University in Hostels.
- Accommodation will be provided from 27th March 2014 (morning) to 30th March 2014 (night).
- No Fourth Member is allowed in a team and hence no facility will be provided to any such person.
- The name and mobile number of the student volunteers in charge of transport / accommodation will be made available. The picking and dropping facility shall be available on 27th and 30th of March, 2014.
Mr. S. Santhosh
Ms. Cynduja Crishnan
School of Law, SASTRA University,
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Download Moot Problem, Rules and Regulations