Centre for Business and Commercial Law E-Journal (Issue IV): Call for Papers
Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL), National Law Institute, Bhopal is pleased to invite submissions for the fourth issue of the Centre for Business and Commercial Law e-Journal.
It's a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal that is published annually. The journal is an academic journal focused on bringing to light relevant issues in corporate and business laws across the globe. The Journal invites articles, notes and case comments (original and unpublished) on recent and contemporary issues with regards to the intricacies of the business laws.
- Articles (between 7000-8000 words) are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics.
- Notes (between 3000-4000 words) are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central theme and are specific in nature.
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (3000 words) are a critique of the latest legal and judicial developments indicating the present and future debate on the topic.
- Kindly follow Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
- Submissions with more than two authors will not be accepted.
- Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10.
The last date for submission is 20th February, 2014 (11:59pm).
Ms. Jomol Joy