2nd National LC-I - NHRC Moot Court Competition, 2014
Law Centre - I, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in collaboration with the National Human Rights Commission is organizing the 2nd National LC-I - NHRC Moot Court Competition, 2014 based on Human Rights.
Date: 7th - 9th March, 2014
Venue: University of Delhi
The competition is open for students currently pursuing their Bachelors' degree in law i.e. 3 - year LL.B. Programme or the 5-year B.A., LL.B./BBA, LL.B/ B.Sc. LL.B Programme.
- Provisional registration from the institutions interested in participating should reach us by 31st January, 2014 via email at email@example.com with subject title 'Provisional Registration'.
- The duly filled registration forms should reach latest by 5th February, 2014 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title 'Final Registration'.
- A maximum of 40 teams shall be registered on 'first come first serve' basis. The teams so registered shall be sent a confirmation by the organizers by 7th February, 2014.
- The teams registered thereafter are required to send in duly filled registration form (hard copy) along with the registration fees of Rs. 2000/- in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, University of Delhi. The soft copy of the demand draft shall be sent to email@example.com with subject title 'Demand Draft' by 11th February, 2014.
- The draft and the hard copy of the registration form are required to be submitted latest by 15th February, 2014.
Reporting for competition:
The participants are expected to arrive at the venue of the Competition (Law Centre-1, Faculty of Law, Delhi University) on 7th March, 2014 at 1600 hrs for registration.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers, who may be accompanied by one researcher, all of whom shall have to be accordingly designated during the registration process.
- The names of the speakers and researcher so provided shall not be allowed to be changed after 20th February, 2014.
- Each team will be given a team code and each member shall be given an individual code. The team code shall be sent to the registered teams.
- The team members shall not reveal their identities or that of their institutions in the written submissions, supplementary volume or during the oral arguments. Such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. In case of any such disclosure, the decision for disqualification shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
Accommodation shall be provided only to the outstation teams on the days of the competition i.e. from 7th - 9th March, 2013 (3 days 2 nights starting 7th March, 2014). It shall be extended to only members of the participating team (maximum three). Costs of one additional night, if required will be borne by the participants. Team/s shall be responsible for any/all damages caused by them during their stay.
Law Centre - I, Faculty of Law,
University of Delhi
Download Moot Proposition, Rules and Regulations, Registration Form