Christ University Parliamentary Debate 2014
The Christ University Debating Society is delighted to announce that we are hosting the 6th edition of our annual international Parliamentary Debate tournament, Christ University Parliamentary Debate
Date: 14th - 17th February, 2014
The format of the tournament is the Asians Parliamentary Debate style.
The registration fee is Rs. 750/- per participant which can be paid on arrival, just to make the process simple and easy. This fee is exclusive of the accommodation.
Institutional Teams are requested to register soon as we have a team cap of 50 teams and it'll be on a first come first served basis. The last date to register is 14th January, 2014. We follow the N1 rule so every team needs to bring its adjudicator.
Also, we don't believe in staying in the closet or imposing restrictions so CUPD is an open debate which invites cross-teams, independent adjudicators and basically anybody who is competent enough to debate.
- Institutional Teams:
- Cross Teams:
- Independent Adjudicators:
- Adjudication Subsidies:
The last date for the Adjudication Subsidy Applications is 5th Jan 2014. We will send you a mail to let you know the status of your requested slots or subsidies.
- Registration Opens: 25th December 2013
- Adjudication Subsidy Application Deadline: 5th January 2014
- Adjudication Subsidy Allocations: 10th January 2014
- Registration Closes: 14th January 2014
- Allotment and Confirmation of Slots: 15th January 2014
- Participant (Teams and Adjudicators) Details: 25th January 2014