Balaji Law College - 9th Moot Court Competition
It gives us great pleasure to invite the participation of your esteemed institution to Balaji Law College's 9th Moot Court Competition. Balaji Law College has been conducting this Moot Court Competition since 2004, with participation from various prestigious Law Colleges from all over India.
Date: 13th - 15th February, 2014
Venue: Balaji Law College, Aundh-Ravet Road, Tathawade, Pune
The Competition focuses on various contemporary legal issues every year. It seeks to inculcate in the budding lawyers the sense of relating the laws and legal institutions to the current needs of the society. This year's problem is based on land laws and environmental jurisprudence.
- All Law Colleges, Universities and Law Schools in India can send their team(s) for the Competition.
- All regular students of three years (LL.B.) or five years (B.S.L.LL.B.) Law course during Academic year 2013- 14 are eligible for the Competition.
- Participants shall comply with age criteria as per BCI rules.
- Team shall comprise of three members consisting of two mooters and one researcher.
- Secret codes shall be allotted to each team immediately after the provisional registration form is submitted so that identity of the teams is not disclosed.
- The team code should be used for all further communications and submission of the memorials.
- Teams are expected not to disclose their identity in any manner, which may lead to their disqualification from the competition. Further no scouting is allowed.
- Teams intending to participate in the Competition are required to submit the provisional registration forms on or before 10th Jan, 2014.
- Teams are required to submit the scanned Provisional Registration Forms duly signed by the Principal of respective college on email@example.com and also mail it by post or submit in person.
- No registration fee is required for the participation in the Competition.
- Accommodation shall be provided to the participants by the organizers from 13th to 15th of February, 2014 only (teams from Pune will not be provided with accommodation).
- The requirement of accommodation shall be conveyed at the earliest as it will be provided on first come first serve basis due to limited seats.
Download Moot Problem, Rules and Regulations, Registration Form