The NLS ADR National Essay Competition
The ADR Board of the National Law School of India University is pleased to announce the NLS ADR National Essay Competition.
- The Essay Competition is open to all full-time students of law, including both undergraduate and post-graduate students.
- This competition is not open to the current students of NLS.
- Participants are encouraged to write on one of the two broad themes for the Competition:
- ADR and Game Theory
- ADR and the Criminal Justice System
The total word-count must not exceed 4000 words, including end-notes.
Footnotes are not allowed.
Participants are required to follow the Chicago style of citation.
Please note that only original submissions are invited, and any instance of plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification.
Please do not submit entries that have been published elsewhere.
Co-authorship is allowed.
The essays must be sent in either ".doc" or ".docx" format.
Participants are required to submit the following details in a separate Word document along with their entry:
- Details of the course currently pursued:
- Contact details (including phone number and email address):
- Please paste a scanned image of your College ID card.
The Board shall award a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- to the Best Essay and the winning entry will be published in the India Law Journal, their Publication Partner.
The entries (along with the contact details document) must be mailed to email@example.com by 11:59 PM on 15th February, 2014.
Phone: +91-96203 21991
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore - 560 072