Third Amity Competition on Law Reforms
It gives us immense pleasure to invite your prestigious institution to participate in the Third Amity Competition on Law Reforms.
Date: 22nd - 24th January, 2014
Venue: Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Amity University, Sector-125, Noida
The issue for the competition is based on reforms in the field of Sports Laws.
The meet would test the students on their awareness regarding Sports Laws and their ability to frame an exhaustive code to govern the same. It is a unique concept wherein students exercise their skills in framing a proper Bill along with Statement of Object and Reasons.
- Teams from Law Graduate Programme (3 & 5 Years both) shall be registered in the name of the Institution latest by 20th December, 2013 through e-mail. The names of the three members of the participating team must be indicated in the registration form. Scanned copy of the Demand Draft should be attached with the same mail.
- The participating teams who have confirmed their participation and paid the amount of Rs. 3000/- shall send the hard copies of their Demand Draft and the Registration Forms latest by 30th December, 2013.
- After receiving the Online Registration Forms, each participating team will be given a Unique Team Number
- Accommodation will be limited to participants from outside Delhi/NCR from 21st January, 2014 (12 noon) to 25th January, 2014 (12 noon). All expenses for teams from Delhi/NCR and outside Delhi have to be met by the participating team/Institution.
- Teams requiring accommodation shall inform Amity Law School by 20th December, 2014 along with their registrations forms
Ms. Sumiti Ahuja / Ms. Palka Rishi
Download Concept Note, Registration Form