ISIL Fourth Winter Course on Trade and Investment Laws
We are pleased to announce the ISIL Fourth Winter Course on Trade and Investment Laws which will commence from 16th to 20th December, 2013.
- History and Development of the International Law on Foreign Investment
- Permanent Sovereignty over Natural Resources
- BITs (BIPA)
- Multilateral Instruments on Investment
- Right to Regulate Foreign Investment Role of UNCTAD
- Settlement of Investment Disputes with reference to WTO DSS
- International Commercial Arbitration
The Society endeavours to make available the best expertise available in the respective fields as course instructors, which would include noted academicians, governmental, non-governmental and UN officials etc.
The course will comprise classroom lectures, discussion, counseling and library consultation on weekdays.
- Rs.2,500/- for Students
- Rs.3,000/- for Teachers and Lawyers
Maximum 300 participants can be admitted on the basis of first-cum basis. Demand Drafts shall be drawn in favour of the "Indian Society of International Law". At the end of the course a Certificate of Attendance will be given to all the participants.
The Indian Society of International Law
V.K. Krishna Menon Bhawan,
9, Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi - 110001.
Download Registration Form