VERDICT - 3rd National IP Law Moot Court Competition
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in association with 'Kshitij' - Asia's largest Techno-Management fest, is proud to present "Verdict" - 3rd National IP Law Moot Court Competition.
Date: 31st Jan - 2nd Feb, 2014
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law. IIT Kharagpur
Participation is open to bona-fide law students pursuing either LL.M. or LL.B. (3 year or 5 year integrated) law programme from any Law College/Department/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three members only, consisting of two speakers and one researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to hospitality or certification.
- Every Participating Institution shall register only one team.
- All interested teams are required to register themselves by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7th December, 2013. The subject should read as "Registration for Verdict".
- On successful completion, a Team ID would be communicated. This Team ID issued to each participating team shall be their sole source of identity throughout the competition.
Accommodation to all participants shall be provided by the organizers from the night of 30th January 2014 to 3rd February 2014 (till 10.00 a.m.). Teams wishing to stay back later than the above date and time shall make arrangements for accommodation on their own.
The competition being a part of Kshitij 2014, which expects to be attended by over 10,000 students from all over the country, provides some excellent food options at reasonable rates.
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 20th November, 2013
- Last date for registration: 7th December, 2013
- Deadline for submission of soft copies of the Memorials: 4th January, 2014
Ms. Caroline Pinto
Phone: +91-987481 4811
Mr. Abhishek Jain
Convenor, Moot Court Society
Download Problem Statement, Rules