INBA - National Law Day
Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is organizing 2-day International conference, titled "National Law Day".
Date: 26th - 27th November, 2013
Venue: India International Centre, New Delhi
This conference proposes to have 200 participations from Hon'ble Judges, Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, and Corporate Counsel of Fortune 500 companies, International and National Law Firms, Senior Lawyers from across the globe. The purpose of the conference is to provide platform for Legal / business Community to discuss and deliberate on several important national and international legal/ business issues.
- Hon'ble Justice Bisheshwar Prasad Singh, former Justice Supreme court of India
- Shri Kapil Sibal, Hon'ble Law Minister, Government of India
- Dr. D. Purandeswari, Minister of State, Minister of Commerce & Industry
- Ms. Nirmala Samant Prabhavalkar, Member, National Commission for Women
- Shri Bhisma Narain Singh, Former Union Minister, Govt. of India
- Ms. Alka Balram Kshatriya, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
- Shri Ram Jethmalani, Sr. Lawyer, Member Rajya Sabha
- Shri Rajesh Narain Gupta, Managing Partner, SNG & Partners
- Mr. Ajay K. Dhir, Chairman, Apac CXO Forum
- Mr. Kersi Shroff, Research Associate at Cornerstone Research
- Mr. Joseph P. Goldberg, Partner, Hodgson Russ Attorneys, New York
- Ms. Susan L. Karamanian, Associate Dean, The George Washington University
- Mr. Vivekanand N., Head, South Asia, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Mr. Rajeev Uberoi, General Counsel & Group Head Legal, IDFC Bank
- Mr. James P. Duffy, Esq, New York
- Mr. Axel Heck, Germany and many more
Who Should Participate?
Policy Makers In Government, Law Firms, Individual Lawyers, Corporate Counsels/Industry Leaders/Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors, Legal Vendors, IP Investors/Patent Agents/Attorneys & IP Consultants International Lawyers, Judges, Law Colleges/Law Students, Tax Professionals/ CA/Economist/ Finance & Risk, Management Groups, Company Secretaries/Enforcement Officers, Management & Research Institutions/ Research & Development.
Mr. Vaibhav Gupta
Ms. Archana Aggarwal
Indian National Bar Association
A-298, New Friends Colony,
New Delhi - 110025