Rainmaker - LexisNexis Master Class on Banking and Finance Laws in India
Rainmaker and LexisNexis bring to you a two-day extensive workshop on Banking and Finance Law in India. The experts will be covering the major theoretical and practical aspects of the legal framework that governs Banking and Finance Law in India, as well as contemporary developments in the field.
Date: 15th - 16th November, 2013
- The basic legal framework governing the banking and finance industry;
- Current discussions on the banking industry and its structure vis-à-vis the changing environment;
- A practical understanding of documentation involved in lending transactions;
- An intensive training workshop to enhance your negotiation skills;
What do you get?
- Gain industry recognised certification from LexisNexis and Rainmaker;
- Network with professionals and students from the corporate sphere, the finance world, the legal industry etc.
- Interact with and learn from industry experts with several years of experience in the field;
- Get free access to myLaw.net's online learning programme on Banking and Finance Laws (worth Rs. 5000) for a month; and
- 2-weeks complimentary access to LexisIndia Online Research Database
Who should attend?
- Law students
- business professionals
- finance professionals and just about anyone who wants a working understanding of how laws governing Banking and Finance operate.
- Rs. 12000 (Early bird discounts available. Register now and pay only Rs. 10,000!)
- We have special discounts for students!
Online Registration Form:
Download Session Plan