Dr. A.T. Markose Memorial 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2014
School of Legal Studies, CUSAT is proud to announce the 3rd edition of its flagship moot "Dr. A.T. Markose Memorial 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2014".
Date: 31st January to 2nd February, 2014
Venue: School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
The competition is open only for students who are pursuing three year or five year LL.B course during the current academic year.
The maximum number of participants per team will be restricted to three out of which two will be Speakers and one will be a Researcher. A team may also consist of only two Speakers.
- The registration shall be open from 20th October 2013.
- Teams shall complete their provisional registration by sending a mail to email@example.com late than 27th October 2013 with 'PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION FOR DR.A.T. MARKOSE MEMORIAL MOOT 2014' in the subject line.
- Participation is restricted to 20 teams on a 'first come first serve basis.'
- The confirmed 20 teams shall receive a confirmation mail and team code on28th October 2013 in their respective email ids.
- The confirmed teams shall complete the official process of registration, by submitting the completed registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.3000/- in favour of Dr. A. T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition payable at Cochin.
- The confirmed teams shall forward the soft copy of the registration form and DD to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th November 2013.
- In case any team fails to submit the soft copy within the specified time their registration shall be terminated.
- The hard copy shall reach the organizers on or before 8th November 2013.
Ms. Mariya Joy
Phone: +91 9497366746
Ms. Merlin Mansy
Phone: +91 9446306046
School of Legal Studies
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi - 682 022
Download Moot Proposition, Rules, Schedule