Thomson Reuters - Advanced Program in Contract Drafting
In the complex business world, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operations along with long-term relationships with all parties is extremely critical. Contracts are now considered vital as they instill high levels of confidence in the organisation you deal with, and also save the time and effort one might face in dealing with unpredictable concerns and arguments.
The professional who deal with transactions or business relationships need to have a firm understanding of Contract Terms and its repercussions. Even with the best of intentions among parties, contracts may suffer from ambiguities, inconsistencies and unintended imprecision rendering them risky, confusing and potentially very costly. This invaluable 3 months Program will enhance participants understanding of drafting of Clauses for a wide variety of Contracts and effectively deal with situation when dispute arises.
This Program represents a sound investment in your own development and will enable you to contribute to your organisation's success.
- India's first ever advanced course on Contractual Laws - 3 month program focused on practical skills of Contract Drafting, negotiation and Contract Breach & Remedies
- Fully Taught Program with Expert led live classroom sessions conducted after office hours - use of Case Studies, Classroom discussions, Quizzes and more.
- Delivered online, the program can be accessed using internet ready desktop/laptop. Access to recorded sessions.
- Exposure to Faculty and Content for 3 months - Better understanding and retention of concepts & opportunity to apply concepts while learning.
- Assist the participants in understanding the pre-contract drafting process & steps involved
- Enhance confidence by understanding drafting of important clauses, common contracts
- Special session on Arbitration - Drafting of Arbitration Clause
- Negotiation of effective contracts - Reduction of time to finalise contracts
- Provide exposure to multitude of common contracts with focus on its specific clauses
- Special Contracts - M & A, Joint Ventures, Shareholders Agreements
- Understand Indian Civil Court rules & Procedure on Contract Breach and Remedies
- Learn best drafting practices - Due Diligence, KYC, Term Sheet, Management of Multi-contracts and Multi-year contracts & more
Who should attend?
This informative course is designed for Entrepreneurs, consultants, academicians and senior professionals from functional areas of Legal, Operations, Finance, HR, Purchasing and Business Development - who deal with legal obligation to customers, vendors & employees during exchange of goods & services.
This Program will not only benefit managers taking up such appointments for the first time but also those with experience as they would be able to better understand the concepts in context of their experience.
Graduate/Diploma holder from functional area of Legal, Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Business Development & HR who deal with legal obligation to customers & suppliers
Program Duration & Fees:
- Duration: 3 months
- Regular Fee: Rs.25,000 (Rs. 22,250 + 12.36% Service Tax)
- With Early Bird Benefit upto 12th October, 2013: Rs. 22,500 (Rs. 20,025 + 12.36% Service Tax)
SMS: "APCD" to 56070
Toll Free Number: 1800 103 4522 (Customer Service)
Download Program Details