Best Practices in Employment Law for the IT Tech and Telecom Sector
Law Pundits in association with Trilegal is pleased to organize "Best Practices in Employment Law for the IT Tech and Telecom Sector - Essential Update for Professionals"
Date: 4th October, 2013
Venue: Svenska Design Hotel, Bangalore
There is an increasing need to understand legal issues that apply to the work environment. With greater media coverage to the IT industry and the workplace, employees today are more aware about their rights and less hesitant to enforce the same. This training program is designed in conjunction with legal experts and reflects the increasing importance of legal issues within the work environment; providing insight and understanding to the combined areas of Human Resource Management (HRM) and employment law.This course will equip you with a range of transferable skills in HRM and law that will enhance career opportunities within both subject areas.
The main purpose of this training program is to provide participants with a broad understanding pertaining to a range of legal subjects relating to employee management, which seeks to combine legal aspects of HRM, its theories and strategic application. Learn more about the laws you must follow in the workplace and strategies and tips for staying out of legal trouble when dealing with employees.
Who should attend?
- In-house legal professionals
- HR managers
- HR professionals
- Lawyers specializing in IT sectors
- CEOs and CFOs
- Recruitment Managers
- Overview of Indian labour laws (with focus on IT sector)
- Hiring and employment contracts, including discrimination laws in India
- Identification of employees - who are "workmen", who are not
- Categories of employee exits - Simpliciter and stigmatic
- Performance management
- Handling terminations, resignations and dismissals
- Statutory payments at time of employee exit
- Overview of contract labour law
INR 5,500/- per participant (inclusive of all taxes, training materials, lunch and refreshments)
Online Application Form:
Mr. Vishnu Prasad
Ms. Priyanka Dhar
Mr. Basil Ajith
Brindaben, 4- Devapalan Nagar,
Masjid Road, Peroorkada,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695005