International Conference on Global IPR System and WTO Issues (GIPRS) - 2013
Intellectual Property Cell, Ch. Charan Singh University (Meerut) India, is organizing a two day International Conference on "Global IPR System and WTO Issues".
Date: 14th - 15th September, 2013
Venue: Brahaspatl Bhawan. Ch. Charan Singh University Campus, Meerut, U.P., India
The symposium will provide a common platform for all stake holders to share their experiences and expertise for better understanding of the present strategies and to devise future approaches for sustainable development in different areas of IP at global level in general and at country level in specific.
- IP rights implementation Vs. Cultural revolution
- R & D investment in science and technology and IP Protection
- Harvesting IP: Protection and Enforcement.
- Global IPR system and protection of farmers/breeders right.
- Legal challenges to IPRs validity: Myth and Misconceptions.
- Role of IP systems for administrative reforms: Strengthening of Indian Judicial and Police System.
- Role of IP systems in Implementing and strengthening PPP (Private Public Partnership) models.
- Role of IPR institutions in national building and governance of Innovations.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer's (CEO's) and Managing Directors 01 institutes I organizations.
- R & D Scientists in IP or IP related Institutions.
- IP Managers, Professionals in legal Domain related to various technologies
- CA's, legal Heads, Company Secretaries, Finance and Risk Management Groups
- Trademar1c Attorneys and Representatives of law Firms
- Police and Journalists
- Farmers! Artisans
- Judges and Advocates
- Academicians, Scientists, Research Scholars and Students
Accommodation will be arranged on request in the guest house 01 university campus and also in city hotels. Due to limited accommodation at university premises, necessary arrangements will be made for advance enquiries. Guidance will be provided for such people to reach conference venue through all means.
Dr. S.S. Gaurav
Organizing Secretary, GIPRS - 2013
Nodal Officer, Intellectual Property Cell,
Ch. Charan Singh University,
Phone: +91 - 9412782201
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ms. Nidhi Gupta
Joint Organizing Secretary
Dept. of Biotechnology
Ch. Charan Singh University
Meerut-250 004 (U.P.) India